8.31.2017

August Favourites





1. SHOES: I have been wearing this pair of white sneakers from Payless Shoes almost every day this month. I think they are the perfect summer shoe! Light, comfortable, versatile...yes, white shoes do show dirt quite quickly, but the beauty of a canvas pair is that they are so easy to wash!
2. CLOTHING: I have been wearing so many light, breezy tops this month. BC has been experiencing the most ridiculous heat wave this summer, and light chiffon tops have been a great way to beat the heat. H&M is my go-to store for these kinds of shirts. I love the fit of colour options of this blouse, and the cut of this blouse would be very cute tucked into cut off denim shorts.
3. ACCESSORIES: Of course, my go-to summer accessories are sunnies. Usually, I reach for my aviators, but this month I have been donning my wayfarers much more often.
4. MUSIC: My husband and I are huge country music fans. And lately, both of us have been listening to a lot of Kelsea Ballerini. Her music is upbeat, and is so easy to listen to. Her next album, 'Unapologetically', is coming out on November 3 and I am so excited to hear how she is progressing as an artist.
5. BEAUTY: I like keeping my day-to-day skincare as simple as possible, without sacrificing a deep clean. The Penetrating Charcoal Bar from Bioré is just that: simple and deep-cleaning. My skin feels so clean, supple, and tingly after every use. I have also been loving the Amazing Grace perfume from philosophy (read my review here) and the Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara from L'Oreal Paris (read my review here).

What have you been loving this month? What were your go-to pieces? What track did you have on repeat? Let me know in the comments Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment