8.17.2017

Philosophy | Review

I am a girl of simple taste; always have been.

I tend to describe my style as minimalistic, timeless, and classic. I don't like to venture outside of my comfort zone. That is why I love this scent from philosophy.


This scent is so beautiful! It is light, floral, not overly sweet, and has an almost musky undertone to it. I would describe it as feminine and empowering, yet mild and simple.


The packaging perfectly suits the scent as well. It is simple and understated. Feminine and graceful without appearing overly delicate. 


This is my current favourite perfume, and I wear it almost every day.
I got this as a free sample with a Sephora purchase, and I will be returning to buy a larger bottle. This perfume is the embodiment of grace and modern feminity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment