6.29.2014

Shopping Haul 06.28.2014

I really should never shop alone! Especially when I'm hitting all the best shops, like Topshop, Zara, Forever 21, and H&M. My debt card is getting too much use this summer...#opps #brokestudentforlife

But I got some amazing pieces! Some that I have been longing for for a long time and others that I recently fell head over heels in love with.



I think it's safe to say I went a little shopping-crazy.

I was lusting over the Zara skort since seeing Sophia Smith and countless bloggers snapping up this beauty. And that was almost a year ago! By random chance on my first visit to my local Zara, I saw this skort in black and simply had to have it...and the sale going on make the purchase even more satisfying.
The dungarees are absolutely amazing! They are so soft and lightweight and breezy. A summer staple if you ask me. I first saw them on The Leather Look.

I wanted some loose tees for summer so I stopped at Forever 21. Their products are always great quality but not overpriced. So I picked up one white V-neck and one grey scoop neck.

My initial reason for going shopping was the find a dress for a wedding I'm attending later in the summer. After having no luck at 3 stores, I made the decision that H&M would be my final stop for dress shopping. After more bad luck in the dress department, I found a gorgeous satin jumpsuit with a black & white pattern. It's satin material should (hopefully) keep me cool at an outdoors summer wedding.

When I got to Topshop, I instantly went on the hunt for the denim dress that's been on my wish list for a while! And isn't it beautiful?! I love versatile dresses like this, they can be styled for any season.
I had also heard many good things about the Topshop tees. And they were not wrong. They are so soft and comfy. Fantastic, really.
As usual, I couldn't resist a small stroll through the shoes. And in a moment of weakness, I fell in love with the Nancy sandals . The criss cross strap details keep them elegant while the wood clog heel makes it unique and summery. I was quite skeptical of the wood heel but the shoe forms to your foot surprisingly well. And they look great with my H&M jumpsuit! Can anyone say "Bonus"? :P

Overall, I feel like I got some great pieces that will be great for the summer but still be suitable for cooler weather as well.

Night babes Xx.

Here are some pics of a couple of my Topshop purchases



No comments:

Post a Comment