6.19.2014

Denim Daze

I have always had a love (pushing unhealthy attachment) for denim. Skinnies, boyfriend jeans, skirts, jackets...you name it, I got it or have had it. But there are some pieces that have become increasingly popular in the recent seasons that I absolutely adore and think are so unique without being wild and completely "out there" in the fashion world. Denim dresses and jumpsuits.

Here are some of my current denim obsessions and how I would style them. Later babes Xx.

Jumpsuit: Zara Sandals: Steve Madden x The Blonde Salad 
Dress: Topshop Sandals: Topshop Hat: SalSit

Dress: SalSit Bag: Proenza Schouler

Jumpsuit: Zara Slip ons: Topshop Bag: Proenza Schouler

Boyfriend Jeans: Zara Shirt: SalSit Booties: Tory Burch

Dress: Topshop Backpack: Mulberry x Cara Delevingne (not available online)

Jumpsuit: Zara Hat: Topshop Sandals: Chloe Choker: ASOS

Dress: Topshop Boots: Dr. Martens Bag: Alexander Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment