12.12.2016

Catch Up | Winter 2016

 Hey guys,
So today I realized that I have never really given you a little peek into my life. There's a first time for everything right?
Here's a look at what I got up to this summer.

In May, I graduated from university. I went to Trinity Western University here in BC, and finished with a Bachelor of Arts in Media and Communications.




Not long after I graduated, my boyfriend proposed. I won't go into the full story. 
But he took me to Vancouver Island under the guise of a friend's birthday. That night, he popped the question on the beach under a grape arbor lit up with twinkly lights. 



After a month of milestones, the rest of my summer was gloriously relaxing (as all summers should be). Camping, beach days, visiting with friends, and trying hard to not think about when September (aka real life) will come around.

What did all of you get up to this summer? Leave your best memory of this summer in the comments below! Xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment