1.13.2015

A Little Epiphany

Today in my Journalism class we were asked to list our three main "specialities", or topics that we know a lot about and that we would be comfortable writing about throughout the semester. This was quite difficult for me because I have never considered myself to be exceptional at any one thing before. But once I really thought about it, I realized that I have learned a far bit about fashion and style trends both through this blog and through Polyvore. My other topics were food and health.

I had an epiphany. If these topics are really so important to me, why don't I talk about them, explore them, research them, and write about them here on my blog more often? (Right, I am a full-time student with a part-time job and a commited relationship :P)

Anyways.

The idea that I have is that once a week - sort of as a break from everything -I will publish a post for health, a post for food, and a post for fashion (fingers cross that it will be an actual outfit post).

It is time to make my interests and passions of a higher priority in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment